- To advance the development of Chinese art and the creation of Chinese contemporary art
- To promote the exchange of research and collaboration between China and the world in this era of globalization
- Organizing, awarding and funding traditional and contemporary Chinese art.
- Sponsoring art exhibitions and researches, facilitating exchanges between various art institutes and awarding, funding and promoting art education, art theory research, art critique and art history research and publication
- Creating opportunity to further Chinese art with our colleagues both home and abroad through various subsidiary funds